The Brown County Community Foundation (BCCF) is searching for a new CEO who can successfully deliver on the strategic and philanthropic goals established by the Board of Trustees to increase the organization’s circle of influence and deliver on the mission to: “Be a collaborative leader for positive impact in the Brown County community by building on the spirit of philanthropy.” The BCCF is a mature, focused and professionally managed organization transparently managed by a Board comprised of community volunteers. We believe that organizational success is dependent upon effective grant making that promotes and supports positive changes in the community. This BCCF is in compliance with National Standards of the US Council of Foundations.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Be a dynamic and engaging communicator
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex environments
- Proven leadership abilities and skills in managing people, finances, and administrative responsibilities
- Experience working with community based organizations with preference given to those with applied experience in community foundations
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in not-for-profit fundraising, fund development, and grant writing
- Experience in preparation and management of an annual budget and supervising a small administrative staff
- A solid understanding of best philanthropic practices as defined by the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations
- Successful experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors/Trustees
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent degree
Please prepare a resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should address why you are interested in the position as well as how your experiences and education relate to the requirements described for our “ideal” candidate. You may offer references at this time, however, we will not contact your references unless you are offered an interview. We will maintain your status as “confidential” until after first round interviews. If you are invited to a second round interview, a larger number of our stakeholders will be involved and confidentiality will be difficult to maintain. Those being interviewed will need to plan for their own travel expense.
All questions, inquiries, and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: April 16, 2018