Chuck & Will Kirlin Fund
The Chuck & Will Kirlin Field of Interest Fund is to provide support and encourage Brown County Elementary School Teachers.
Grants will be awarded monthly as applications are submitted.
The Brown County Community Foundation (BCCF) is seeking applications from all Brown County Schools elementary teachers. The selection criterion is as follows:
- Support must be used for educational purposes (classroom needs, professional development, etc)
- Must be an elementary teacher in the Brown County School system
- Applicants must complete the Chuck & Will Kirlin application.
- Once the project has been completed, the Grant Accountability form along with the complete detail of expenditures must be turned into the Brown County Community Foundation.
- Applications provided to Brown County Schools by January for approval and distribution.
- Applications due 1st day of each month.
- BCCF Grants Committee will evaluate applications.
- BCCF Board will approve grant. Applicant will be notified
- BCCF will issue payment to Applicant’s individual school with Applicant’s name and grant purpose.
- Applicant/School will make purchase, keeping a copy of the receipts to give to BCCF.
- Applicant will complete the Grant Accountability Form with receipts & pictures if possible.
Please see the application below. All applications must be submitted to the BCCF office (in hard copy format or over email) 1st day of the month.
For questions, more information, or to receive an electronic version of the application, please call Jenise Bohbrink at 812-988-4882 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.